Double Your Blog Traffic Too!
Last week I started to notice a spike in my blog’s traffic here. Why would the traffic here double? I had been spending a little more time online as I am recovering my arm’s use from the accident in February. I still cannot type for long lengths of time but managed to get a post a week out. Would that be why the blog traffic increased here or could it be the mobile usability change via Google?
I began to look at my stats via my SlimStat plug in and Google webmaster tools and analytics. I also looked in Bing webmaster tools and find a few HTML errors to fix.
I found 4 key things in my research on the traffic increased and thought you would like to know too. Maybe you could double your own blog’s traffic as well next week!
4 Ways to Double Your Blog Traffic Today.
- Broaded.net – This blog promotion network website was created by Enstine Muki. It is Free to join and each time you post a new post on your blog you can share it there. It then shows up on other blogs sidebars with a link back to your post. You can earn credits or purchase them. It is traffic that does not come from search or social. I have been on this site for at least 4 months now. It can help you double your blog traffic. (Enstine is now in the process of selling this website on flippa as he is starting a new project.)
- Bing.com Webmaster Tools – Other Blogs – Everyone talks about Google Webmaster Tools and you rarely hear about Bing’s great tools. They can give you a different look at your blog. I found numerous HTML errors and fixed them as well as submitting a new sitemap. You can see the results above. The more you appear in search, the more traffic you will gain to your blog or website.
- Other Blogs – Commenting on others blogs does drive traffic back to your own blog. Other bloggers see your link from your latest post and if it interests them they will visit your blog. Not only do you engage with other bloggers on posts but it can lead to more traffic and engagement on your own blog.
- Reviving Old Posts – You may have heard this one before but it is really true! I have had my Google page index increase with this technique. It doubled! More to come on this later. If you haven’t revised any old pages or post you should save some time to do that soon. It’s the Google freshness factor that will help your website’s SEO improve rather quickly.
So there you have it – 4 ways to double your blog traffic. I’d love to know in the comments if you have seen changes in your blogs traffic recently.
Have you noticed a spike in your blog traffic lately? What will you do to double your blog traffic now?
- 5 Practical Tips To Ramp Up Your E-commerce Storefront - June 24, 2022
- How to Choose a Professional SEO Firm for Your Business - June 23, 2022
- Detect Your Underperforming Content and Make It Sizzle - June 22, 2022