The Triberr Stream Can Distract You With Some Great Posts
The other day I was baking brownies and almost burnt them as I was reading my Triberr stream via my Droid. Oh yes, that nasty multi-tasking habit of mine. The buzzer went off as I was engrossed in seeing many new informative posts. I tried to save some to read later. I shared some and then the brownies really started to smell. My brain finally took over and saved those brownies from a “Triberr burn.”
A Great Blog Reader – You may remember a while back when everyone was blogging about which reader to use to keep up on reading blogs. I claimed Triberr was my best reader. It really is. I love checking out new posts there – all in one place and sharing as I go along via the Triberr stream. I then go back and view the ones I have shared to comment on when I have the time.
Exposure to New Blogs – One of the best things about being on Triberr and reading the Triberr stream is coming across new bloggers and blogs you may not have otherwise found. Don’t forget while you are there in the stream to comment on some of the posts. I tend to comment on the ones I really love or if I have something to add to one or question.
Keeps Your Twitter Stream Busy – It helps your sharing on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn , Google+ and StumbleUpon if you so wish. See the 2 different ways you can share from the Triberr stream. I usually use the green share button but love how you can share the other ways too and will start to use them more. How do YOU share posts on Triberr?
What’s New At Triberr?
- The Blog Feeds – Triberr has improved the blog feeds and added them to your profile. You can now see when your blog feed was last imported. While you are there on your profile don’t forget to fill out your Triberr profile or update it. I’ve seen several tribes that have not filled them out. I like to read about the tribes, who they are and where they are there before joining.
- Triberr Notifications – You can now see what’s new via a Notifications on your Triberr account. I LOVE this new feature! You may see I have some catching up to do there with 33 notifications. Have you been using your Triberr notifications yet?
- New Share Button on Read Window – If you have opened the window of posts in your Triberr stream you were not able to share from there – you had to go back to do it. They now have updated this feature so you can share right from the read window. Makes it nice and easy now! A great time saver too.
- New Triberr Membership Options – The Prime membership price has dropped by $5 per month to $35 and they have added some additional features. They now offer a discount for Prime Lite members if you pay yearly $102 vs $120). I am hoping to start this one soon. And lastly, Atomic Tribes are gone, no longer in existence. Those in Atomic Tribes will be grandfathered with some tweaks for all members. I’d love to hear from any Triberr paid members about the benefits via the comments). Dino and Dan are really an amazing team and are always there if you have questions. Who doesn’t mind paying with super customer service behind a product?
- Triberr Campaigns – Now you can make money via the Triberr campaigns. Companies are looking for influencers in various niches to create campaigns via your blog and other social sharing – you can check them out today and sign up for any that you feel you would be able to do. I’d love to hear from someone who has done a Triberr Campaign. I’ve signed up for one in marketing and I am awaiting a response.
How are you using Triberr? If you are still not using Triberr yet, what have YOU been waiting for?