Triberr can rock your blog’s traffic too!
Triberr has been around for over a year now and I’ve used it for almost as long but more seriously recently as I decided to purchase some “bones” for $10 and get more involved on Triberr. After a few weeks I noticed the blog traffic increased 2X! That is double the traffic.
Triberr’s mission is right on their home page “To empower groups of bloggers to effectively generate traffic, exchange content, and build engagement around their blog.” I would admit they have done this.
Of course you can’t be successful on Triberr if you are not on it or use it daily. It does take some work. Don’t all good things? It’s another great way to find other bloggers in your niche and connect with on Twitter or Facebook. I had been using it just on Twitter but will be doing some on Facebook since I’ve put my Facebook friends in groups.
- The first thing you must have is a feed for your blog. You should have that already. If not follow the steps from Mayura4Ever to help you get yours set up on Feedburner. That is how Triberr will get your blog’s feed so others can tweet or post on Facebook every time you publish a new post.
- Decide which blogs you want to have on Triberr. If you have more than 1 blog you can use 3 blogs. You will need the feed’s URL to put into your settings on Triberr.
- Next you can invite some friends to Triberr. They generally will cost you 15 bones for each one. Triberr will give you 100 bones for FREE when you sign up. You can start your own tribe or join another.
- Comment on others posts in a tribe. Once you comment 3 times you can get an invite from the chief of that tribe.
- Start sharing other’s posts. This is key! Who wants to share with someone that never shares with you? Read some of the post first. If you know the blogger you may feel comfortable sharing all their posts.
- Set up the timer in your settings. You can have tweeted or FB every 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 60 minutes, etc. I have mine set up for every 30 minutes.
- Find more tribes and purchase bones to increase your reach.
Why I Recommend Triberr
I was inspired by Adrienne Smith’s post a while back. So after months of working it I am part of 6 tribes, ruler of 1 with a reach of 2,272,806 from 125 tribemates. Imagine if I had more tribemates? It has increased my traffic 2x on 2 of my blogs. Would you like to double your blog’s traffic?