Twitter Stickers for all users have been around for a while now. They came out 5 years ago and they are very easy to use on mobile but not on desktop. People just love emojis.
Why? According to science, emojis make us feel better.
Wouldn’t you want your followers to feel better after seeing your tweets?
By showing emojis in your tweets it shows you took the time to convey a special message and feeling to others. You showed them vs. telling them. Stickers have been the rage on Snapchat for some time as that network continues to grow.
Using Twitter Stickers is easy as 1-2-3! See the steps below to start using yours today on your mobile device.
Step One – Upload a Photo, See Tap to add stickers below, and click on the emoji icon.
Step Two – Choose your Twitter sticker and click on it. There are many to choose from.
Have fun with it!
Then, Click the Twitter sticker to upload the photo and you can resize it if you like. You can place the stickers anywhere on your photo.
Once you see the samples below you’ll start to get some good ideas.
You can make the images smaller or larger and place them anywhere on the photo. Be creative.
— Cynthia Toti (@CynthiaToti) July 31, 2016
Why Use Twitter Stickers?
- Creativity – You can get very creative using the new Twitter Stickers with your marketing and personal tweets.
- Smart Marketing – People will respond better with fun images. You can add these images to your logo, photos, etc to make them stand out more.
- Eye-Popping Images – The photos will become more noticeable in the Twitter feed. If users can relate to your stickers they may start to follow you.
- Searchable – Once your Twitter sticker is on a photo, the sticker will become searchable just like a hashtag. The sticker will show in a timeline.
- Fun – Allows Twitter users to have fun on the network and spend more time on Twitter.
See some cool ideas on how you can use Twitter Stickers below:
— Twitter Media (@twittermedia) July 29, 2016
— Joe Chengery (@jchengery) July 31, 2016
Packing district featuring Twitter stickers ?? pic.twitter.com/8VIMFz4oPS
— yas (@yasminhlu) August 1, 2016
twitter stickers can be so useful pic.twitter.com/tLqK2Xdrcv
— May (@banditregina) July 22, 2016
— Syeda Tuba A. (@TubaAtweets) July 22, 2016
— Tara Hastings (@MetTaraHastings) August 2, 2016
— ICE AGE (@IceAge) July 22, 2016
Have you started to use Twitter Stickers yet in your tweets? Do you know of other ways you can use them for your marketing? For more Twitter tips be sure to check out my Twitter Resources!
- Instagram Saves: How To Leverage IG Saves For Engagement - January 27, 2023
- All You Need To Know About How To Save Live Photos As Video - January 26, 2023
- Looking For Blog Examples To Inspire Your Blog To Thrive? - January 25, 2023