If you are not technically inclined but want to build your own online course website, Kajabi online business may be the answer for you. It reminds me of Stores Online that I used years ago to build my first online store. It was an all-in-one package setup.
But Stores Online were quite pricey back in the day. (They don’t even show their pricing on their website today!) Kajabi does share their pricing with you right on their website
You can create your online courses and market them right from the same dashboard. It’s an all-in-one platform that makes it easy for you.
Table of Contents
Your Answer To Selling Courses Online
Not only does Kajabi make it easy for you to build your own online storefront but it is also very affordable. They offer templates for landing pages, sales pages, and much more.
You can even offer your own online courses through the Kajabi platform. Kajabi specializes in online courses. Blogging Your Passion has its own blogging courses via this Kajabi marketing platform. I love the look of their website as it is so easy to pick and choose what course is right for you.
Finally, Kajabi even has a built-in marketing platform for easy email campaigns and more. They offer 24/7 tech support too! Now that is a must if you are not technically inclined.Not only does Kajabi make it easy for you to build your own online storefront but it is also very affordable. #onlinebusiness Click To Tweet
How To Start With A Kajabi Online Business
You can start FREE with their 14-day trial offer that includes their Basic package. The basic package starts at $119/mo. The Basic Kajabi package includes:
- 5 Products.
- 25,000 Marketing emails per month.
- 1 Admin user.
- 1,000 Active members.
- 1 Website.
- 25 Pipelines.
There is a Pro package as well that includes:
- 100 Products.
- 75,000 Marketing emails per month.
- 5 Admin users.
- 10,000 Active members.
- 3 Sites.
- 100 Pipelines.
- Affiliate Program – It automatically tracks and calculates commissions for partner referrals.
- Ability to remove “Powered by Kajabi” branding.
The above Pro package’s price is $319 a month. There is a 20% discount on both packages for being billed annually vs. monthly.
Last, there is also an enterprise plan that is not showing a cost. But, you must schedule a call to discuss if you need a bigger plan. (Most businesses like this do the same as well).
How to Learn and Use Kajabi Online Business
They offer 24/7 chat and email support. This is so important as you are setting up your online business! I remember how often I was on chat with Stores Online for tech support. It was the only way I could at that time run an online business. I learned so much and the same would happen with Kajabi for much less money I may add. ?
Kajabi online business also offers online courses through its own university. You can learn as much as you want or need to start your own online business here.
What Else Can You Do with This Powerful Online Platform?
- Your Own Blog. Yes, they offer a built-in blog as you know how important that is to your online business today!
- Static Webpages. You can have as many web pages as you need with Kajabi.
- A domain of your own if you like. To start their offer one with their own (mykajabi.com) but you can use your own custom domain or sub-domain if you like. I like that they offer you many choices!
- Comment system. You do want engagement on this website, right? They have their own built-in comment system too. With each comment an email is automatically sent out, thus saving you precious time!
- Pick your own template. They offer beautiful templates to make it easy for you to get started with your online business.
- Built-in Webinars. Kajabi makes it easy to offer webinars with your online business.
- Upload your own live videos.
How Do You Get Paid Online With Kajabi Online Business?
You can offer all kinds of credit card options and it’s integrated via Stripe. No costly expenses to collect your money. I used to pay $39.99 a month with Stores Online back in the day to receive credit card payments. I wish Kajabi was around then!
They allow you to create easy offers with deals and such throughout the year on your website.
If you do affiliate marketing, have no fear! Kajabi has a whole dashboard dedicated to you for that with affiliates. They keep track of you to save you time. One thing to note: They will not pay out your affiliates, that is one thing you will have to do manually.
Far as I can see that is the only thing you have to do on your own for your online business with Kajabi.
Built-in Analytics with Kajabi Online Business
You can easily hook up your google analytics in your Kajabi dashboard. On the dashboard, you can also view your sales by day or month, or even offers. Exporting your sales is another option for you with this.
Affiliates also show up in your analytics for you to preview and download. Having these records downloadable makes it easy when you meet with your accountant or tax preparer.
Next, your emails and opt-ins are also available in this dashboard.
So, with Kajabi there is a wealth of info for you to analyze your stats and business as it grows.
Kajabi Bonus – No Transaction Fees!
Yes, imagine NO transaction fees when you make a sale with your Kajabi website. That is music to my ears! In fact, if you use any payment systems for your online business, you know there are fees, 1%, 2%, 3%, and even 4%!
Yes, imagine NO transaction fees when you make a sale with your Kajabi website? #onlinebusiness Click To Tweet
In Conclusion: Using Kajabi Online Business
If you are looking to make money with an online course Kajabi is the answer for you! This one is on my bucket list as I’m doing more social media training locally. It would be a great way for me to expand in the coming year.
Do you offer any online courses? Would you consider using Kajabi for your online business? In either case, I’d love to know more in the comments below.If you are looking to make money with an online course Kajabi is the answer for you! #onlinebusiness #Kajabi Click To Tweet
- Finding Backlinks Faster To Grow Your Blog Quickly - December 2, 2023
- How Does The Twitter Algorithm Work & How To Adjust Yours - December 1, 2023
- Twitter Character Count Grows Under Elon Musk: Pros and Cons - November 30, 2023