Confessions of Why You See Shareaholic Again Here
Why Shareaholic Again Is On This Blog and Why YOU Should Consider It Too!
You may have noticed the new share buttons here on Inspire to Thrive. If you can remember back in March of 2014 – I did a post back then of why I would not use the plugin Shareaholic for my blog. The share buttons were very slow to load and people would leave without sharing the post. (I know I did many a time). The old Shareaholic never showed the name of the person’s Twitter handle unless they knew how to install it. Many bloggers did not know how to. It drove me crazy! Apparently I wasn’t the only one as 72 comments later and a year plus later Shareaholic has made some changes.
Shareaholic contacted me via Twitter and email about their new changes after listening to YOU – my readers here. Pretty cool, right?
The New & Improved Shareaholic
Shareaholic is now considered to be the all in one “Content Amplification Software”. Not only is it a share button but it takes your content to the next level. It offers more than just the sharing of your posts.
What Can Shareaholic Again Do For You?
- Expand Your Reach – This plug-in can reach more people to come to your website or blog. They power over 300,000 websites and reaches over 500 million people each month.
- Offers Related Content – You can offer your readers related content and thus drawing more people back to your site. You can choose from 4 to 16 pieces of related content. You can choose to turn this off too if you find it’s too distracting for your readers. (You can choose how many to use as you can see the example below offers quite a few).
— Shareaholic (@Shareaholic) September 16, 2015
- Simple Share Buttons – So readers will use them! No long load time as in the past with Shareaholic again. They are easy to install and put in your own Twitter handle.
- Social Analytics – Learn what is working best for your blog or website with their analytics. I love this feature – I just looked at mine and not only does it show you their social share numbers but how many people are reaching you via search and direct traffic. A very nice feature indeed!
- Add Shareable Images – Make your images more shareable with the icons on the images. This is why I loved ShareJuice – the Pinterest image was on the images to make it easier for folks to pin and share. Shareaholic does the same thing now too.
- Affiliate Links – Shareaholic again now offers affiliate links with their plugin. An opportunity to make money too with this newer software. Just be sure to disclose to your readers if you are using affiliate links.
- New Follow Buttons – They also now offer new follow buttons. As with the share buttons they are fully customizable.
- Mobile Optimized – Of course, everything must be mobile friendly today! According to Smart Insights on mobile 80% of people today search using their mobile phones. You see it everyday where you go people are ON their mobile devices.
What Do Others Have To Stay About Using Shareaholic Again?
Will you be trying out the new and improved Shareaholic plugin too?
I’d love to know why OR why not in the comments below.
She has 20+ years experience in marketing/advertising with 5+ years experience blogging, social media and SEO. Get her new eBook Tweeting Like It's 2nd Nature Today!
Latest posts by Lisa (see all)
- 5 Ways Facebook Pages Will Make You Look Professional - July 23, 2016
- See How Realtors Can Absolutely Benefit From Twitter - May 24, 2016
- Viral Content Buzz – Increase Your Social Shares - May 13, 2016
42 Responses to Confessions of Why You See Shareaholic Again Here
- How Do Blog Comments Help Your Blog’s SEO? 213 comments
- Alexa Ranking Dropping Like A Meteorite To Earth 157 comments
- List.ly Builds Traffic To Your Blog and Goes Beyond Comments 129 comments
- What If Yours Became The Most Popular Blog Site? 126 comments
- Why Are So Many Blogging Today? 124 comments