About Me – Lisa of Inspire To Thrive
- Been in the newspaper business since 14 years old. Began as a typist back in the day to a graphic designer. Later became a multi media consultant.
- Worked in online business for the past 6+ years. Webmaster, blogger and social media buff.
- Blogs on many platforms and on several blogs. WordPress.com, WordPress.org, Blogger, and more.
- Claimed as one of the top 25 Pro Bloggers to Get Inspiration from on The Writers Hub, October 2017.
- Chosen as one of the 62 Experts Revealing Their Twitter Secrets and Tools on Simonzaku.com, October, 2017.
- Quoted on Small Biz Trends, July, 2017 – Don’t Wait – Take These 10 Easy Steps to Improve Your Business’s Online Presence.
- Featured on Signority as The Ultimate List – 70+ Business Experts To Follow For Explosive Business Growth – February, 2017.
- Loves to walk, enjoys taking nature pictures and learning new things.
- Twitter is the the favorite network you’ll find Lisa on.
- Featured on Search Engine Watch post “13 Twitter PR Secrets to Report News, Gain Publicity and Build Relationships.”
- Highlighted on Blog Engage’s Spotlight, September 2013.
- More blogging at: Up City’s Top 25 Inbound Marketing Articles of the Week.
- Now Offering Content Marketing Services to help you with your small business or blog.
Awards – About Me
One of the Top Ten in Report Garden’s Top 10 Twitter Influencers. March, 2017.
Featured in Fit Small Business Top Marketing Blogs for 2015 and 2016.
More About Me From Others:
Thanks so much Lisa. You’re an inspiration!
— Moss Clement (@mosclement) December 5, 2017
— Trade Show Ready 🎯 (@TradeShowReady) November 26, 2017
Brilliant info and insightful tweet @Lisapatb, great site as well website
— Phil (@Train2Gain_Pro) November 19, 2017
Thank you! You always have great content. Have a great week! 😀
— Harrison Ray Cowart (@harrisonRcowart) October 30, 2017
— Shameel Abdulla (@shameelabdulla) September 26, 2017
— Lauren Salkin (@thinkspin) July 13, 2017
@Lisapatb great article Lisa It’s not easy getting verified (speaking from own experience)
— Nancy Nardin (@sellingtools) November 18, 2016
— Lynn Abate-Johnson (@peoplefw) June 6, 2016
@Lisapatb Glad to do it, Lisa. I am doing well. Great post on Twitter Tools.
— Steve Cassady (@SteveCassady) April 20, 2016
@InspireToThrive my pleasure! Always on the lookout for good content, and this piece is great ?
— Tony Romano (@WriterTonyRo) March 14, 2016
— Michelle Hamilton (@HavenlyPhoto) March 13, 2016
More about me from others on Lisa at Inspire to Thrive:
- Debbie from The DogLady’s Den – “Lisa is an experienced webmaster and social media buff, whom I also met through Bren Lee as a result. Her vast knowledge about Twitter and the ins and outs of the running a website are explained on her blog, for all of us to learn from. Want to know what’s new in the world of social media? Lisa has the answers and will tell you how it will help your site. She has a flair for engagement and I enjoy our conversations. We share a love of Southern California landscapes.”
- Sue Neal from Write Clever “Lisa – us a friendly, engaging and very smart blogger, who shares her knowledge generously. Lisa’s blog is full of great advice about blogging, including helpful tips about some of the stuff I find it difficult to get my head round, like search engine optimisation (SEO) and social media. Therefore if you ever want any advice about Twitter, look no further.“
- Silviu Constantinescu from NetMarket Success – “Lisa is an exceptional blogger and one of the most supportive people I know. Her site – Inspire to Thrive – is packed full with expert advice in the SEO and social media world (she is an expert in those two fields). “
More About Me In Tweets:
— FitSmallBusiness.com (@FitSmallBiz) July 1, 2015
@Lisapatb – Hi I was browsing Twitter and stumbled across your account and thought; interesting, so I hit the follow button as a result.
— Rachel (@thedigger0) April 20, 2015
— RI Political Scene (@PolitcalScene) August 6, 2014
@lisapatbI love the new post. Just did the test. Thank you so much for all the great tips.
— Richly Middle Class (@RichlyMiddleCla) April 4, 2013
@lisapatb Thanks for sharing Lisa and I’m so glad you left your information. The world must know of your guruness :)! — Corina Ramos (@WFHConcepts) April 3, 2013
@lisapatb very good look blog btw, yes you have shared useful in formation that very few know about thanks..Pinterest is very effective…
— Joseph Botelho (@jfbmarketing) March 14, 2013
@lisapatb I am fine, Lisa. That was a great post. Of course Anything I see of yours in justretweet I post even before I read it 🙂
— mikec (@blogboy2) March 12, 2013
@lisapatb: Thanks for sharing. Hope your weekend is going well Jen
— JenCastlePhotography (@JenCastle) May 19, 2013
— Barry Wells (@barry_wells) June 7, 2013
@Lisapatb You’re welcome Lisa. I’m always glad to share your content. It’s always valuable.
— Sherryl Perry (@KeepUpWeb) June 13, 2013
@Lisapatb Always a pleasure to share your content Lisa. Really good stuff. Love it!!! You’re awesome!
— Adrienne Smith (@AdrienneSmith40) June 20, 2013