The Contributor Requirements at Inspire to Thrive:
- First, all contributors here must have a Gravatar – Preferably a Face! So, if you do not sign up here for one. You can meet the contributors here at the bottom of this page for examples.
- Then each blog post must be at least 900 words long. Check out some SEO tips for blogging here.
- Next, blog posts must be related to topics of this blog: Social Media. Obviously, topics that are related to social media, blogging, SEO, or small business are great too.
- Of course, content must be original and not duplicated content anywhere else on the web. For this reason, we know how the Google gods feel about that.
- And then, each post must provide some great images along with your text. One to 3 images is preferred. Finally, images that are submitted here must not be copyrighted images! The size of images should be 1024×512 pixels in JPEG format. To clarify, those images should be emailed directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ultimately, every blog post must provide something of value or interest to the readers of Inspire To Thrive. Additionally, you may have a link or 2 to your own blog or blog post. (Of course, as long as the link is relevant to your post). Each blog post shall also have several internal links within.
Become a Writer for Inspire To Thrive Here!
Finally, contact me here to inquire.
Of course, bloggers that comment here and engage on social media with me, have the first chance of being accepted as contributors on Inspire To Thrive. That’s because I’ve already met the contributors beforehand and am familiar with their work.
Hence, receiving emails from strangers to be a guest contributor go to the bottom of the pile and get quickly deleted!
Or those that contact me on any social network that I’ve never met before do not work. You must have been engaging on the social network with me first.
Therefore, if you at least know my first name I’ll read the first sentence of your email.
I do accept sponsored posts along with the same guidelines.
Meet Contributors of Inspire To Thrive
Learn more about the contributors of Inspire to Thrive below.
- How to Love Yourself with AppSumo to Boost Your Digital Diligence - August 17, 2020
- How to Light The Learning Fire for a Blogging Course - January 30, 2020
- Why Business and Marketing Go Hand-in-Hand Together - December 12, 2019
- How to Increase the Sales of Your eCommerce: 5 Tips - May 17, 2018
- How to Create an Online Course: 3 Things You Need to Know - October 16, 2017
- How Social Media is Changing How Big Brands Interact With Customers - April 4, 2016
- How to Earn Free Bitcoin by Shopping Online with Lolli and How to Spend Your Coins - February 8, 2021
- How Not to Get Scammed on Paypal as Bloggers – 2 Scam Methods - February 11, 2020
- 5 Tips to Start and Run a Successful Online Business - November 9, 2019
- 5 LinkedIn Mistakes Which Make You Look Dumb and How To Fix Them - January 8, 2018
- What’s So Special About This Era of Millennial Blogging - June 13, 2017
- LinkedIn Marketing: Drive Traffic to Your Blog Using LinkedIn Pulse - May 15, 2017
- 3 Things to Keep in Mind and Tips for Travel Bloggers - June 14, 2021
- How to Create an Appealing Facebook Live Video Today - November 6, 2017
- How Wonderful Blogging Has Changed And Actually Improved - May 1, 2017
Want to be a contributor here at Inspire to Thrive? Without delay, do read the requirements above!