Frustration – Does it Make Your Try or Cry?
Have you ever been so frustrated that you just wanted to cry? Or do you get more determined to try harder when you are frustrated with a problem? Everyone at some point in their lives has to deal with frustration.
Frustration according to the dictionary is a feeling of dissatisfaction, often accompanied by anxiety or depression, resulting from unfulfilled needs or unresolved problems. I had a frustrating week due to some technical difficulties. I felt the more I knew the more I needed to know. Of course staying up past my bedtime did not help out the situation and it almost made me want to cry. I do not cry easily – just ask my sister. I took a deep breath and persisted on. The next day I felt less frustrated.
What are some ways you can stop your frustration? Here are some I use:
- Stop – Stop what you are doing and take a break
- Learn – Learn what it is that you don’t know how to do and is frustrating you
- Hire An Expert – No time? Hire someone who can do it for you and cut your budget somewhere else
- Go for Walk – Taking a break and going for a brisk walk can clear your head
- Give Up – Not an option that I like at all
- Take a Deep Breath – It can clear your head
- Cry – Why not? A good cry can be refreshing!
- Talk to a Friend – Talking it out with a friend can make the issue not seem so big and they may offer some good advice
- Ask Others – Ask others who may have an expertise in the area you are frustrated with – most people love to help out
- Laugh About It – Find a way to laugh about it – it can definitely lighten up your frustration
- Watch a Movie – Watching a good movie can take you away from your reality for a little while
- Play with a Pet – Pets can be therapeutic. Pets are known to improve your health. Don’t have one? Borrow one or visit someone who does
- Rest – Be sure to get enough rest. Being overtired will not help your frustration and can make it worse
- Connect – Connect with someone inspiring. They can give you an uplift and a better outlook to your situation
- Read Quotes – I love reading inspiring quotes too – they can encourage me when I’m frustrated or down from the frustrating situation
20 Super Easy Blog Ideas for Students To Make Extra Money On The SideWhether you are a student looking for some extra money on the side, or a new or seasoned blogger, you won't mind learning about ideas to help make extra money on the side, would you? Click here to read this and am sure you will be surprised at how awesome and easy it is to make extra money on the side as a blogger.
Powered by Kingged.com
Where Quality Content Is King!