Conversation Starters For You
Conversation Starters – Do you try to start conversations on your blog or through your social networks?
When you start to write your blog imagine yourself being in a room with a friend and starting a conversation. What would you say? What would you say that would have them respond back to you and get the conversation lively? Conversations are a great way to get feedback and to learn something new about someone. Here are some topics I have noticed that receive a lot of conversations:
11 Conversation Starters
1) News of the day – The hot topic, the unusual .
2) Weather – If it’s different – storms, earthquakes etc.
3) Personal events – People tend to respond if you make it very personal – something they too can relate to. .
4) Great quotes – If people can relate to the quote with an awesome image.
5) Sports – Sports fans love discussing that play, last night’s game.
6) Sometimes a simple question is all that is needed.
7) From Sagittarian – Ask for their personal opinion.
8) From Erin – Correcting someone’s grammer (having wrong grammer) – Interesting!
9) From Candice – Leave with a question – my favorite.
10) From Mayura – He left many good ones including: Tips, Reviews, Eye Catching Images, Trends, Helping to Solve Problems, Beliefs and Conflicts to name a few.
11) From Stacie – Quotes that folks can relate to.
And of course respond! It’s a two way street with conversations whether it’s on your blog, through social networks or live.
What are your best conversation starters? Add to the list of 6 and I’ll link the additions to your blog or latest post.