to Celebrate 1 Year of Inspire to Thrive
Can you believe it has been a year of blogging at Inspire to Thrive? Time sure flies when you are having fun blogging away. You can part read the first post about why Inspire to Thrive began.
First Post August, 2011Inspire to Thrive ― Why Inspire to Thrive? I have had many people over the years inspire me to do things I thought I could not do. I have many more questions on this journey to success and thought this would be a great way to give and take. I would love to inspire others along the way.The news of the day was depressing with the stock market down over 500 points and I have been working my plan A for almost 20 years and for the past year and a half plan B and plan C. I’m now on plan D.
The Blog Giveaway
Okay on to the blog giveaway! Thank you my readers for making this blog continue on for a year. Please enter to win.
The Prizes are:
- 1 $25 Gift Certificate to Barnes and Noble
- 5 Blog Engage Memberships (Value $19.99 each)
- All your posts are shown as ‘Stories’ and then voted and/or commented by the members. A higher number of votes brings that post into the ‘Published’ section from the ‘Upcoming’ section. Being on the Homepage, the ‘Published’ section grabs the attention of hundreds or thousands of viewers. If impressed, the viewers of the story then go the original post on your blog to read the whole post.
- You build relationships with many other fellow bloggers, which is a great way to connect with more bloggers.
- You get to read all the amazing articles submitted by great authors (including your favorites too!) and never missing out anything from them again.
Some of my earliest followers of Inspire To Thrive were:
Sanantha Gluck from Freelance Writing Dreams
Latorsha from Life is Hard Laugh Anyway
Rusty from My Life Blogs
And then came the regular visitors over the next few months:
Brenda of PibblesnMe and Rebecca of DVR Dame
@lisapatb Awesome post on BlogEngage! — Brenda (@PibblesNMe) May 15, 2012
— Rebecca Pacrem (@DvrDame) May 25, 2012 Jan from Jan Bierens
And Mayura from Mayura4Ever
Good luck to all who have entered the Blog Giveaway!
What else would you like to see in the upcoming year at Inspire to Thrive?
12 Powerful Tips To Get Free Twitter Followers and Massively Boost EngagementIf you want to learn how to really get free Twitter followers you are in luck. This article contains not just how to get free followers but also how to massively boost engagement in the process. I mean, what's the use of followers when they don't engage with your tweets, right? Click here to read 12 Powerful Tips To Get Free Twitter Followers and Massively Boost Engagement. Yes, it's a completely free read containing even more awesome tips than many paid products!
Powered by Kingged.com
Where Quality Content Is King!