Copromly May Increase Traffic By 10x Reach
Are you always looking for new ways to increase traffic to your blog? Recently I received a LinkedIn message about a new way to increase blog traffic. I just had to check it out. It appeared quite interesting to use. The new website is called Copromly and it’s an e-Magazine format. It is the first of a new generation of tools. The site uses the combined social influence of a group of collaborators for their mutual benefit. It is an easy site to submit to and share content from.
What Are The 5 Steps To Make Copromly Work For You?
- Pick a post from your own blog to share on Copromly. You will have to enter a URL, a title and url for an image.
- You will receive a personal e-Magazine featuring your post and other posts from other bloggers.
- Other bloggers will promote their e-magazine with your post included in it.
- Share your e-magazine (very important!) via Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and emails. You can even embed one in your own blog or website.
- For every view of your magazine you get 10 views of your post’s thumbnail in other bloggers’ e-magazine.
If you register today for Copromly you will never have to pay for their services again. They are currently in beta. (That means the software for their site is still being tested. They test the website to work out the bugs before a full launch.) Isn’t that a great way to try the new features out? You will never have to pay once they charge for their services if you sign up now. They make their own money via advertising on their website.
What Other Websites Seem Similar to Compromly?
Scoop it – A curating content website that lets your share posts via various social networks. This site is very similar on how it looks and works.
BizSugar -This website is similar in that you share others content. You can upload your own blog posts for likes and shares on this network and other social networks as well.
Stumble Upon – This is another similar type of site (social bookmarking) that also looks a lot like Compromly.
What Is Not On This Site?
Engagement – I do not see how to engage with other bloggers on this site. I would have said it’s similar to Kingged.com but there is not way to engage yet with other bloggers on this new website. That is one feature I would recommend they try to incorporate into their new site.
Do you like testing out new websites and services that are in beta? Have you used this one yet?
I’d love to know what you think in the comments of this new website!