Tint Vs RebelMouse: David Vs. Goliath of Social Feeds?
Tint Vs RebelMouse – Showing Off Your Social Feeds
Tint is another site that offers you a way to display your social profile feeds just about anywhere. It is similar to RebelMouse but you can do 2 different profile feeds at once in the FREE version. I like that option! One sign in and you can go between 2 different social accounts.
What Tint Offers You for FREE
- Tint offers you 2 social profiles in the FREE version – nice to be able to go back and forth very easily between 2 profiles.
- Tint offers you 2 social profiles to chose from, if you want more than that and you must pay or get referrals for an upgrade.
- Mobile View.
- Analytics to see how Tint is working for you.
- Get more social profiles for your feeds – up to 7 right now.
- Create different style feeds including sliders.
- Google+ coming soon.
- Custom Designs.
- 24/7 Customer Support.
- Facebook Tab Embed. Makes it easy to be social on Facebook!
- Hashtag Connections.
Tint Vs Rebelmouse: David Vs. Goliath?
So which do you think is better? With the FREE version I believe you get more from RebelMouse. (if you don’t mind seeing possible ads) But when you look at the premium versions they are very close. RebelMouse is less of an investment. We must remember RebelMouse has a much larger team vs. the newer Tint. BUT Tint does offer Referrals. And referrals can bring you upgrades for NO cost! All you have to do is UNLOCK the features.
Tint vs Rebelmouse – Both Tint and RebelMouse offer custom CSS design, embed controls and custom front pages for your blog or website. Tint has been around now for 7 months. Tint has clients such as : NFL, NBA, Williams-Sonoma, Nasdaq and more!
Tint vs Rebelmouse – What Else Sets Tint Apart From RebelMouse?
Social Media Walls for Events! You can use Tint on a TV monitor to display the event’s official Facebook feed, the speaker’s Twitter feed, a sponsor’s Instagram photos, or even tweets/photos your attendees are sharing via hashtags that you specify. Check out their social media wall events here.
This is what the CEO Tim Sae Koo of Tint has to say on why you should sign up for Tint today:
“Bloggers should sign up because it may take a long time to create content for your blog and thus your readers will not see a reason to return on a daily basis. You can easily resolve this by embedding Tint into your existing blogs with your own content, UGC via hashtags, or any other sources that revolve around your industry. The result is a social, updated site with fresh news whenever a visitors lands on your blog.”
Learn More How to Sign Up and Go With Tint!
(Thanks to Ms. Ileane for inspiring me to get back to YouTube for a video demonstration of how to use Tint.)
Tint vs Rebelmouse – Which do you like better, Tint or RebelMouse, for showing off your social feeds?
- How Top Internet Marketers are Using Social Media For Business
- I Just Had To Get The Scoop!
- Social Media Engagement – A Small Business Conundrum
- Old Twitter Followers That Haven’t Tweeted Being Swept Away
- Oh No Twitter Not the Hashtags & Other Twitter Changes
- 4 Easy Ways To Make Customers Adore You Like A Old Friend
She has 20+ years experience in marketing/advertising with 4 years experience blogging, social media and SEO. Get her new eBook Tweeting Like It's 2nd Nature Today!
Latest posts by Lisa (see all)
- Google Plus Social Network or SEO Advantage? - February 28, 2015
- Facebook Page Posts– Who is Seeing Your Posts Now? - January 29, 2015
- 8 Things To Consider When Changing Your Name Online - January 5, 2015
37 Responses to Tint Vs RebelMouse: David Vs. Goliath of Social Feeds?
- How Do Blog Comments Help Your Blog’s SEO? 200 comments
- Alexa Ranking Dropping Like A Meteorite To Earth 145 comments
- List.ly Builds Traffic To Your Blog and Goes Beyond Comments 129 comments
- What If Yours Became The Most Popular Blog Site? 126 comments
- Why Are So Many Blogging Today? 124 comments
- Social Websites to Ditch in 2013 to Save Time 109 comments
- SHOCK!!! Don’t buy Adrienne Smith’s Product! Read This First!
- 11 Great Tools that Power and Electrify The Bad Blogger
- With the increase in identity theft cases we all have to be more aware
- Facebook The Do's and Dont's
- 10 Tips to Get Your Facebook Group Members Involved
- How Does Pinterest Work In Blogging
- How to Reach your First 10,000 Followers on Twitter