Fiverr To The Blog Rescue
Do you have things on your blog that you would like to have fixed but you don’t have the time nor the big bucks? That’s where Fiverr to the blog rescue comes in. For just $5 you can find an expert who can help you at Fiverr.Β Each service provided on Fiverr is called a Gig. You can register there for FREE to buy or sell small services.
The Fiverr Rescue
Fiverr is a place where you can buy or sell small services for $5. Some of you may know I have several blogs and websites. I have been cleaning up some old posts here at Inspire to Thrive but did not have time to deal with all the broken links. The Google Penguin was coming and I wanted to be sure I was ready for it. I had to deposit money into Paypal which took a few days to clear. The person I researched on Fiverr had wonderful ratings (called statuses and levels there). The person was an expert inΒ WordPress issues and more. The day I put the job into the que at Fiverr was the day the Google update took place. The job was complete in less than an hour. I did see a a drop in traffic on that day but it picked back up the following day. Just in the nick of time or not for the Penguin, I’m not sure.
What Fiverr Can Do For You
- Clean up your blog.
- Fix up your coding.
- Elimiante you doing things you don’t like doing whether it’s coding or making you a new logo.
- Give you more time – the most important thing for just $5! It gave me more time to write more posts, and spend time with family over the long weekend.
- Learn from an expert. I was amazed how quick this person cleaned up broken links. I need to learn what type of tool they used. I also had them do a table for me on a new blog resource page. I learned more about doing my own tables. I could not take a class for that for just $5.
- You could make money from Fivver. What could you do quickly for just *$5 to help someone else out? *Each $5 Gig you sell and successfully deliver, accredits your account with a net revenue of $4.
How Does Fiverr Work?
How You Can Make Money Via Fiverr
What are you good at? If you can create banners or business cards you could offer your services. It has to be something that would not take you a long time since the rate of pay is $4 net. You would also have to fulfill requests in a timely manner. I was amazed how quick the person I choose responded to me. They responded within minutes each time.
- Create ad banners.
- Create business cards.
- Create a new blog for someone with a theme and set-up.
- Handmade jewelry or gifts for $5.
- eBook covers.
- Writing and proofreading.
- Pet models caught my eye – could your pet model a product for someone?
- Music like custom ringtones and voicemail greetings. Have a great voice? Voicemail greetings sounds easy to make a quick $5.
- Like to cook? Sell your recipes for $5 each.
- You can upgrade your gigs or sell them in multiples to make more money.
The ones that seemed shady to me were leaving comments for bloggers, Facebook likes and giving links. I would recommend staying away from those, they remind me of black hat SEO tactics. Would you agree on that one?
Fiverr has been around since 2010 and has been featured on: CNN Money, the Wall Street Journal, Tech Crunch, Smart Money and more.
Have you used Fiverr yet? Would you consider using it to save you time or to make extra money?