Triberr Quick Tips to Get Your Blog Traffic Going
Triberr Quick Tips to Charge Your Blog’s Traffic
Recently I did a guest post on Triberr vs. JustRetweet. I learned from the comments that many people seem to find Triberr confusing and hard to navigate. I decided to do a Slideshare to help those bloggers find some Triberr quick tips so they too can gain more blog traffic as I have over the past several months. It takes time and patience. I know, you may not have a lot of that right?
A while back I did a piece on Triberr but a so much has changed on Triberr since then. For instance, you no longer need “bones” to get into more tribes.
- One of the Triberr quick tips is Commenting – You just need to leave 3 comments on a tribe’s posts. You then wait for an invite from the Tribe’s chief. No more paying for bones or waiting for bones to be added up.
- You can also share posts on Triberr not only via Twitter but Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and Stumble Upon.
- Triberr Prime Lite – I received an email on this new premium Triberr feature – for $10/month you can create up to 7 tribes, increase your tribal size from 30 to 50, connect up to 4 blogs to your Triberr account (only 3 now), import up to 28 posts per week, have up to 120 posts in your cue, ability to set 25 tribemates on auto, Automatic Tribe where only YOUR content gets shared. This is on my wish list
You can now have Triberr commenting on your blog. I learned this Triberr quick tip from Gina the other day via Twitter. I had left a comment on her blog and noticed she had the Triberr commenting system installed
@lisapatb I think the triberr comment system is a good thing at this point.How do you feel about it?
— Gina Valley (@GinaValley) January 20, 2013
If you are using the Triberr plug-in I’d love to know how that is working. I really love my CommentLuv premium so I don’t see myself switching yet.
What else would you add to Triberr quick tips for us to learn today?
She has 20+ years experience in marketing/advertising with 4 years experience blogging, social media and SEO.
Latest posts by Lisa (see all)
- Why I Won’t Use Shareaholic To Share Your Posts - March 5, 2014
- Inside Bloggers Brains Day After Day Working Hard - March 3, 2014
- 4 Easy Ways To Make Customers Adore You Like A Old Friend - February 25, 2014