Moments That Truly Inspire You In A Day
Do you have moments in a day that truly inspire you?
I just had a moment that inspired me. I am off from my day job today and went to the track to walk after a dental appointment. I really want to lose a few pounds but also wanted to work on the retail websites to get better ranking on Google. Q4 is upon us and I want the retail websites to do very well as layoffs loom at my day job. So as I’m walking I see this elderly man with a walker making every effort to put one foot in front of the other.
Isn’t it amazing? You could tell it took all he had to make every step. It took him around 30 minutes to go around the entire track which is a quarter of a mile. Would this inspire you to move more? To not take walking for granted? Or not to take your health for granted today? I stayed and walked a little more, if he could why couldn’t I? I did not want to take my health for granted, no work can be done on the websites if I’m sick in bed.
What Does Inspire You Really Mean?
According to the dictionary inspire means:
- To fill someone up with an urge to do or feel something
- Create a positive feeling in a person
- Animate something with a feeling or action
- Give rise to – to cause another – such as a sequel to a book or a movie
- Inhale – draw in air (physically)
If you really look around throughout your day you can find inspiring moments. I found another that inspired me from Barry Wells on Twitter.
Only 2 days left for voting for my friend to try and win a wheelchair. PLEASE vote for LEE atow.ly/e3U9sPlease ReTweet
— Barry Wells (@barry_wells) September 28, 2012
This is a British Adventure to help a friend win a wheelchair. All you need to do is log into Twitter and vote and leave a comment too if you like. Simple. Why not help out someone in need today?
How To Get Inspired
- Put yourself in someone’s else’s shoes
- Look around you – try to feel what others may be feeling
- Read stories of people that have struggled
- Listen to others around you – maybe you can help?
I’d love to hear about an inspiring moment that you experienced recently.