Share Scars R Sexy Movement Via Social Media
Can You Share Scars R Sexy Movement Via Social Media?
Do you believe you can help share a movement via Social Media? Here is your chance! Scars R Sexy is launching a new video today to promote their new campaign. It will be released during the CBS morning news in Atlanta. Scars R Sexy is looking to get at least 100,000 views in 7 days for their You Tube Video. Sounds pretty simple, right? Their goal is to make this campaign a movement and you can help it to become a reality.
During the 6 weeks of the campaign they will be donating a 100% of the net profits of the Scars R Sexy t-shirt sales to various charities. That’s right, 100% of their profits! They have a variety of tee-shirts to choose from for both women and men.
The Scars R Sexy campaign is about all of us recognizing that we all have scars and with sharing our own stories we help to heal others who might be struggling with their own scars. Scars could be from accidents, burns, surgery, cancer, or scars that are emotionally hidden inside. Almost everyone has them but some really suffer because of them. This is what the movement is about – ending the suffering of those with scars.
These are the charities they will be donating to:
- Bonnie J Addario Lung Cancer Foundation
- Crohns & Colitis Foundation of America
- Breathe Easy Fund
- Pink Daisy Foundation
- Pediatric Heart Association
I am asking everyone to please view the video, give it a like and take action by sharing it. Tweet any celebrities you know personally to share it. If they are not on Twitter, post on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and of course email too. Of course tweet and share with your friends about Scars R Sexy too!
Scars R Sexy is also asking you to purchase a shirt in support of the campaign and then send them a picture with your scar story. That is how they are helping others not feel alone with their scars.
So let’s help them reach their goal today with the power of social media. Are you in?
She has 20+ years experience in marketing/advertising with 3 years experience blogging, social media and SEO.
Latest posts by Lisa (see all)
- Blogging and Doing Laundry Through Crisis in Your Life - December 11, 2013
- Many Twitter Followers Can Spread Your Tweets Further Into Twitterland - December 5, 2013
- The 13 Most Memorable Blog Posts of 2013 - December 3, 2013
7 Responses to Share Scars R Sexy Movement Via Social Media
- Susan Neal: 9 comments
Recent post : How Keeping a Journal Transformed My Life
- Angela McCall: 9 comments
Recent post : My Interview With Silviu
- Bren: 8 comments
Recent post : I Love You But ….
- Corina Ramos: 8 comments
Recent post : Swagbucks Makes It Fun To Earn Money Online
- Adrienne: 6 comments
Recent post : Warning: Some Backlinks Can Harm Your Blog
- How Do Blog Comments Help Your Blog's SEO? 178 comments
- Alexa Ranking Dropping Like A Meteorite To Earth 139 comments
- List.ly Builds Traffic To Your Blog and Goes Beyond Comments 123 comments
- Why Are So Many Blogging Today? 122 comments
- What If Yours Became The Most Popular Blog Site? 118 comments