Learning Bucket List
Have you ever had a bucket list? I loved the movie The Bucket List with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman even though I cry at the end of it each time I watch the movie. I think it’s great to have a bucket list for life so you can remember to fully live your life. My favorite quote from the movie is: “Have you found joy in your life? Has your life brought joy to others?”
I have found joy the past few years in learning. It really gets me going each day. I have had so many things that I have wanted to learn lately that I started a Learning Bucket List. I have accomplished learning some new things like learning how to embed tweets and how to use Slideshare but I need more things to learn and add to the list as each day goes by. It seems the more you learn the more you need to learn.
Here are some things on my Learning Bucket List:
- Learn How to Use Quick Books – Something on my list for a while to learn instead of using Excel spreadsheets to keep track of our online business.
- Write Better Headlines – I need to write better headlines for my blog posts to grab readers in.
- Learn More Plug-Ins – To use this WordPress self-hosted blog to the fullest.
- Learn Why Do People Buy – What are the reasons people buy from a particular store or website?
- Learn More HTML – How to make tables and columns within posts and web pages.
- Learn More on Twitter– Can you tweet to a list all at once? Seems like they should be a way to do that.
- Learn About Paper Li – Is it useful over on Twitter to start your own digital paper? Is it worth the time to set up?
- Learn About DropBox – I have an invitation in my email and not sure what I can do with it and what it can do for me.
- Learn How to Use the DVR – Not that I watch much TV lately but it would be nice to know.
- Learn to Make Images on Twitter – like The Readhead Riter who truly amazes me with images over on Twitter.
╔══╗╔══╗░▄▀▀▀▀▄░░ℍαℙℙy░ ╚═╗║║╔═╝▐◎☉◎☉◎▌░ℇÅ$₮∊ℝ░ ░╔╩╩╩╩╗░▐★☆★☆*▌░☜НЦИТ!░ ░║”◉▼◉║░▐╲╱╲╱▌✎☑EGGꌆ ░║*─♉─║░░▀▄▄▄▄▀░░☐RABBIT @Lisapatb
— The Redhead Riter (@TheRedheadRiter) April 8, 2012
What would be on your Learning Bucket List? Feel free to point me to a place to learn any of the above in the comments.
“It was a Sunday in the afternoon and there wasn’t a cloud in the sky. He was 81 years old. Even now, I can’t claim to understand the measure of a life, but I can tell you this: I know that when he died, his eyes were closed and his heart was open, and I’m pretty sure he was happy with his final resting place because he was buried on the mountain, and that was against the law. ” – From the movie, The Bucket List