Are You Keeping Up With The Changes on Social Sites?
Changes On Social Sites Keep On Changing
Everyday you go online and see new changes on social sites - Either over on Facebook who changes quicker than some of us change our underwear or on Google + where they are trying to compete with the ever changing Facebook.
The Recent Changes on Social Sites
- Did you see anywhere about the Facebook Pages image size changes coming April 26? The new profile picture will be 160 x 160 pixels and will sit at 23 pixels from the left and 210 pixels from the top of the page. Are you ready to make more changes quickly?
- How Sociable is going away for now. I had enjoyed the FREE service but the owner Jonathan Markwell is taking an extended break. Understandable if it wasn’t making money to sustain itself. If anyone wants to help out or offer him ideas you can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow him on twitter
— Jonathan Markwell (@jot) April 24, 2012
- WordPress 3.3.2 Updates – I loved it the first day and blogged about it but have hit a few snags since. Trouble with the RSS feed (feedburner). Anyone else experience any glitches with the recent upgrade? It could have been my social media widget because the email to my feed is working though it’s not emailing recent post outs.
- I did receive a recommendation for FeedBlitz from the founder when I tweeted about having feed trouble- Anyone using those services?
- I understand Feedzilla is another feed to explore as well though it did not impress me at first glance. It looked like it was more for those that wanted to subscribe to feeds. Do tell me if I’m wrong.
What is your favorite RSS feed to use for your blog or website?
She has 20+ years experience in marketing/advertising with 3 years experience blogging, social media and SEO.
Latest posts by Lisa (see all)
- Blogging and Doing Laundry Through Crisis in Your Life - December 11, 2013
- Many Twitter Followers Can Spread Your Tweets Further Into Twitterland - December 5, 2013
- The 13 Most Memorable Blog Posts of 2013 - December 3, 2013
9 Responses to Are You Keeping Up With The Changes on Social Sites?
- Susan Neal: 9 comments
Recent post : How Keeping a Journal Transformed My Life
- Angela McCall: 9 comments
Recent post : My Interview With Silviu
- Bren: 8 comments
Recent post : I Love You But ….
- Corina Ramos: 8 comments
Recent post : Swagbucks Makes It Fun To Earn Money Online
- Adrienne: 6 comments
Recent post : Warning: Some Backlinks Can Harm Your Blog
- How Do Blog Comments Help Your Blog's SEO? 178 comments
- Alexa Ranking Dropping Like A Meteorite To Earth 139 comments
- List.ly Builds Traffic To Your Blog and Goes Beyond Comments 123 comments
- Why Are So Many Blogging Today? 122 comments
- What If Yours Became The Most Popular Blog Site? 118 comments