Are You Keeping Up With The Changes on Social Sites?
Changes On Social Sites Keep On Changing
Everyday you go online and see new changes on social sites – Either over on Facebook who changes quicker than some of us change our underwear or on Google + where they are trying to compete with the ever changing Facebook.
The Recent Changes on Social Sites
- Did you see anywhere about the Facebook Pages image size changes coming April 26? The new profile picture will be 160 x 160 pixels and will sit at 23 pixels from the left and 210 pixels from the top of the page. Are you ready to make more changes quickly?
- How Sociable is going away for now. I had enjoyed the FREE service but the owner Jonathan Markwell is taking an extended break. Understandable if it wasn’t making money to sustain itself. If anyone wants to help out or offer him ideas you can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow him on twitter
— Jonathan Markwell (@jot) April 24, 2012
- WordPress 3.3.2 Updates – I loved it the first day and blogged about it but have hit a few snags since. Trouble with the RSS feed (feedburner). Anyone else experience any glitches with the recent upgrade? It could have been my social media widget because the email to my feed is working though it’s not emailing recent post outs.
- I did receive a recommendation for FeedBlitz from the founder when I tweeted about having feed trouble- Anyone using those services?
- I understand Feedzilla is another feed to explore as well though it did not impress me at first glance. It looked like it was more for those that wanted to subscribe to feeds. Do tell me if I’m wrong.
What is your favorite RSS feed to use for your blog or website?
- Can Tweeting Make You Happy When You Are Feeling Down?
- Interconnecting Your Social Media Accounts – Good or Bad?
- Favors – Don’t Just Ask For A Favor
- 8 Ways to Save Time on Social Media Marketing
- Will The Facebook Graph Search Change Social and Search?
- Have Your Facebook Likes Fallen Away Like The Fall Leaves?
She has 20+ years experience in marketing/advertising with 4 years experience blogging, social media and SEO. Get her new eBook Tweeting Like It's 2nd Nature Today!
9 Responses to Are You Keeping Up With The Changes on Social Sites?
- How Do Blog Comments Help Your Blog’s SEO? 201 comments
- Alexa Ranking Dropping Like A Meteorite To Earth 145 comments
- List.ly Builds Traffic To Your Blog and Goes Beyond Comments 129 comments
- What If Yours Became The Most Popular Blog Site? 126 comments
- Why Are So Many Blogging Today? 124 comments
- Social Websites to Ditch in 2013 to Save Time 109 comments