You Must Enter To Win, Right?
Enter To Win
Enter to win! That’s the theme today, You must enter to win or play to win. I did both. I bought that lottery ticket and I finished that blog to enter into Blog Engage’s Contest. (If you remember back in February I won the Blog Engage contest to become a member there for FREE.) Yes, me. Thanks to all of you who encourage me to continue to blog here.
I’ve enjoyed my time over at Blog Engage reading other’s blogs that I may not have been aware of and getting to know other bloggers on their site. It’s a fun way to get to know more bloggers in various niches. You must be a member over at Blog Engage to enter and here is what you can win!
First Place – $250 USD
Second Place – $150 USD
Third Place – $100 USD
Fourth Place – $75 USD
Fifth Place – $50 USD
Sixth Place – $25 USD
Sweet cash – you must have a PayPal account to submit your entry.
This is there 2nd contest and it ends on April 15, 2012. Here is how they score the blogs:
- Tweets, 20 points per tweet up to a max of 8000 points
- Pins, 20 points per tweet up to a max of 8000 points
- Bizsugar’s, 20 points per tweet up to a max of 8000 points
- Linked In Votes, 20 points per tweet up to a max of 8000 points
- Facebook Likes, 20 points per tweet up to a max of 8000 points
- Google Plus, 20 points per tweet up to a max of 8000 points
- Engages at Blog Engage, 100 points per Engage (vote) Unlimited points
- Comments on Blog Engage Guest Article that provide value, 30 points per comment Unlimited Points
- Comments on Blog Engage Story Page that provide value, 40 points per comment Unlimited Points
The Current Best of the Guest Blogger Sponsors
Holidays In The UK
Travel Press Release
Hot Tub Reviews
Home and Garden Link Directory
Home and Garden Blog Directory
Professional Greenhouse Kit
Louisiana Internet Marketing
Diablo 3 Dueling
Diablo 3 Tournaments
Diablo 3 Directory
Diablo 3 Leagues
Greenhouse Kits Sale
Weight Loss Diets for Women
She has 20+ years experience in marketing/advertising with 4 years experience blogging, social media and SEO. Get her new eBook Tweeting Like It's 2nd Nature Today!
Latest posts by Lisa (see all)
- 15 Bloggers to Make You Think in 2015 and Beyond - December 18, 2014
- Google Panda is Back at it Again – 6 Things You Need to Know! - December 8, 2014
- Interconnecting Your Social Media Accounts – Good or Bad? - November 25, 2014