New Time, New Look, What’s New With You?
Well, I took the plunge. New time change and all. N0 time like the present. I could not have done it without Vanita at AfterBedTimeBlog. She designed the theme for me and helped out tremendously along the way. If you need a new custom theme or are looking to build a new WordPress self-hosted site, Vanita is the gal for you! She has several affordable WordPress themes available for budget moms or for those that need more help with the technical stuff. I recommend that route.
I must also thank Val over at Selby Media who made it easy to get the self-hosting part of the move done quickly.
When it took longer than usual for the GoDaddy hosting to turn the switch for me to enter the WordPress Platform I sent out a Tweet and within 2 minutes GoDaddy took care of me! Unbelievable. They responded so fast on Twitter.
I must also thank many others for inspiring me to go this direction.
- The Four Legged Mom who always changes her blog themes as quickly as I change my underwear.
- Samatha from Freelance Writing Dreams for always encouraging me and takes the time to email too.
- Sonia from Logallot who featured me recently on her blog. I was shocked to find myself in her blogs to read for February.
- Paul from LA10DUH who inquired one day when I did not post if I was okay. Wow, someone reads my posts daily.
- Mayura for always being very good at commenting and very good with the technical end of things.
- Susan from EuroBeads who inspired me to start this blog in the beginning. She has a rocking beautiful beads for sale WordPress site you must visit.
- Rusell from My Life Blogs who started following and commenting from the beginning
- Candice from The New Modern Momma who also is there daily to retweet and comment and has taught me several things from the beginning
- Roseli – I have learned a lot from his blog EzyBlogger via Twitter and Google Plus.
- Twitter Friends and Followers – Thanks to all my Twitter followers too who encouraged me along the way too!