Are You A Twitter Responder?
Twitter Responder = Engagement and Maybe Sales
Have you ever asked a business a question on Twitter? I have found it to be quicker and easier than email. Sometimes you have to wait at least 24 hours for email and if you call – you are on hold or have to know which extension or name to move along that now tedious phone process.
A few weeks ago while I was switching this blog from Blogger to WordPress I aasked a question on Twitter for GoDaddy. I was so impressed with their quick response. They are a top notch Twitter responder.
Of course they are not the only ones responding on Twitter quickly but being as big as they are I was still very impressed and have joined their affiliate program. (You can read my update about what you should know about an affiliate program.) Go Daddy makes registering your domain name very easy and affordable. They even send you reminders before your domain is about to expire. Remember to always register your domain for at least 2 years – Google will like you for it. It will help your SEO and page rank.
I have had other companies respond very quickly on Twitter too – It’s my preferred method of reaching companies especially online companies.
Here is my list of great customer service and Twitter responders available on Twitter:
GoDaddy – They really came through in a moments time.
TJMaxx- I had been shopping there and recommended their store to a fellow tweep and they got in on the conversation and followed me.
Triberr – Another business I contacted that responded immediately and gave me a solution to a problem.
CommentLuv – This one I was very impressed with on a Sunday – answered my question, directed me where to go and I was up and running within minutes.
Bufferapp – Another great online tool and company that responds immediately – They were down one day for a brief time and responded immediately to my question.
DDPVD – Our local Dunkin Donuts – they also get in on the action on Twitter quickly with the local tweeps (And as you can see they are small and looks like they just got started on Twitter).
Paul Brit Photo - Need a photo avatar or some digital editing? Paul is your man and he also responds quickly to any questions you may have.
Do you have some great Twitter responders we can add to this list that have provided you with quick and helpful customer service? Are you also ready to respond quickly on Twitter?
She has 20+ years experience in marketing/advertising with 4 years experience blogging, social media and SEO. Get her new eBook Tweeting Like It's 2nd Nature Today!
Latest posts by Lisa (see all)
- Facebook Page Posts– Who is Seeing Your Posts Now? - January 29, 2015
- 8 Things To Consider When Changing Your Name Online - January 5, 2015
- 15 Bloggers to Make You Think in 2015 and Beyond - December 18, 2014
13 Responses to Are You A Twitter Responder?
- How Do Blog Comments Help Your Blog’s SEO? 200 comments
- Alexa Ranking Dropping Like A Meteorite To Earth 145 comments
- List.ly Builds Traffic To Your Blog and Goes Beyond Comments 129 comments
- What If Yours Became The Most Popular Blog Site? 126 comments
- Why Are So Many Blogging Today? 124 comments
- Social Websites to Ditch in 2013 to Save Time 109 comments
- How to save Instagram Photos to PC and Smartphone
- How to Create an Effective LinkedIn Marketing Strategy for Your Business
- With the increase in identity theft cases we all have to be more aware
- Simple Steps to Rename your Facebook Fan Page with Over 200 likes
- 43 Twitter Influencers to Follow in 2015