Awestruck by Pinterest Stats
My How Pinterest Has Grown!
It is so pinteresting! Have you seen the latest stats on Pinterest? They are quickly catching up to my favorite Twitter! It’s amazing to view the stats and it will be interesting to see how they increase over the next few months. If you haven’t yet been invited or signed up now’s the time to get on over there or ask your friends or myself for an invite.
A 429% increase – and it is still in the invite-only stage! Could that be why? People are drawn to it because it is by invite only? Or if you do sign up without an invite there is a waiting time. Maybe it’s the knowing you can’t get right on that intrigues people.
I had Candice from TheNewModernMom blog show us how to use Pinterest just a few weeks ago here and I have not stopped pinning since. Once you upload your pin app on your browser it is so easy to pin along. It’s a very easy social site to learn. No complications. If you are doing it for a business or for a blog be sure not to share your own “Stuff” for more than 10-15% of the time. (as with any social media sites that is a good rule to follow) And of course you can add your Pinterest follow button to your blog or website too. Pinterest also has an etiquette section for you to follow their pin etiquette starting with Be Nice! Really? Every social site site should start out with a Be Nice must read and sign before joining.
Some brands using Pinterest are Whole Foods, The Today Show, The Gap, Drake University to name a few.
Have you started to pin yet? If not what are you waiting for? Get pinning today. You will soon become addicted with pins.
She has 20+ years experience in marketing/advertising with 4 years experience blogging, social media and SEO. Get her new eBook Tweeting Like It's 2nd Nature Today!
Latest posts by Lisa (see all)
- Google Plus Social Network or SEO Advantage? - February 28, 2015
- Facebook Page Posts– Who is Seeing Your Posts Now? - January 29, 2015
- 8 Things To Consider When Changing Your Name Online - January 5, 2015
15 Responses to Awestruck by Pinterest Stats
- How Do Blog Comments Help Your Blog’s SEO? 200 comments
- Alexa Ranking Dropping Like A Meteorite To Earth 145 comments
- List.ly Builds Traffic To Your Blog and Goes Beyond Comments 129 comments
- What If Yours Became The Most Popular Blog Site? 126 comments
- Why Are So Many Blogging Today? 124 comments
- Social Websites to Ditch in 2013 to Save Time 109 comments
- Don't CLICK HERE - Only Pro Blogging Tips Here!
- 11 Great Tools that Power and Electrify The Bad Blogger
- How to save Instagram Photos to PC and Smartphone
- How to Create an Effective LinkedIn Marketing Strategy for Your Business
- With the increase in identity theft cases we all have to be more aware
- 7 New Social Networks You Don’t Know Yet
- How to Promote an Online Meeting with Social Media