The Top 7 Social Tools to Cook Up Your Social Network
7 Great Social Tools
As 2011 is coming to a close I have been thinking of the best social tools I have used this past year that cooked up some great social network activity on various social channels. If you haven’t used any of these great social tools start using them for 2012 and see your activity heat up!
1) Tweetcaster - I could not do as much as I do on Twitter if it were not for Tweetcaster. The app is used for a smartphone. The best feature I like is when you receive a reply on Twitter and you are not sure what it is referencing to. It could have been a tweet from the day before or hours ago. Tweetcaster has what they call a “Conversation”. Absolutely love it! You can also have up to 4 accounts now on Tweetcaster. It used to be 3. I use it for all 4 that I manage.
2) Buffer App - This app sends out tweets for you spaced and timed out throughout a 24 hour period. It also works now for Facebook too! The Buffer sends you a reminder email if you have no tweets left in the buffer. Who doesn’t need reminders! Great for when you cannot tweet all day. This one has become one of my favorite social tools.
3) Facebook Insights – This feature has been updated on Facebook – of course right? What ever stays the same over on Facebook. You can find a great amount of data for your Facebook page and what posts are causing the most activity for your page. This helps you for your future posting and planning.
4) Triberr - Another app that allows you to build a “tribe” and have others tweet out your new posts. Another great way to reach more tweeps! It also provides you data as to how many people are clicking to your posts from Triberr tweets. Nice! I hope they can expand it to Facebook next year.
5) Twiends – This one I really started using recently. It’s great to generate more followers on Twitter with your interests and niches. If there are some followers you don’t agree with you don’t have to follow them back. You can see an instant increase in followers with this. You don’t need to sign up – just log in via Twitter and it’s FREE.
6) Commun.it - Another nice way of making connections on Twitter and it gives you various information such as: who is your most “engaged” tweeps, who are your “influencer” tweeps, etc. It also gives you recommendations based on your own tweets. Sweet!
7) Stumble Upon – Stumble Upon is another social networking site that not many folks use compared to Facebook and Twitter. But it generates more traffic than any of the other social networking sites! If you haven’t signed up yet, it’s a must for 2012. Do give yourself time to learn this one as it is a little difficult at first but worth the effort.
Helping Others to Thrive Online Through Social Media, Blogging and SEO. What good is knowledge if you cannot share it with others?
20+ years experience in marketing/advertising with 3 years experience blogging, social media and SEO.