6 Tips To Getting It All Done During Christmas Time
Getting It All Done
Are you finding yourself behind all the time these past few weeks? I know I have and I’m now finding ways to getting it all done especially during the Christmas season.
6 Ways to Getting It all Done!
2) Break it into Segments I was panicking about getting all the Christmas cards done – now I set aside Saturday as the day to accomplish it.
3) Did something get in the way of your time? ADJUST! This morning my Dell computer did not work and I had to spend over an hour with support on the phone. As I was awaiting them to fix the problem I worked on the Christmas cards. This gave me some FREE time on Saturday to do more.
4) Write it down! List building is the best technique I know to help accomplish what you need to do.
5) Shop ONLINE – Avoid long lines and traffic. Tomorrow: Friday, December 16 is National FREE Shipping Day - Where over 2,000 merchants are offering Free Shipping on their websites. Even if you do pay for shipping, think of the gas and time you would save!
6) RELAX a little- I know many don’t think I do but last Sunday I was stressed to the max over getting photos printed from my Android phone and I went to the gym to de-stress.
Do you have more tips to add to this list to help us get getting it all done during this busy season?