10 Confessions of An Obsessed Blogger
Are You An Obsessed Blogger?
I confirmed to myself that I am the other day. I was meeting a dear old friend for lunch and I started driving to the restaurant and was thinking about my next blog post and found myself on the wrong highway and headed in the wrong direction. I think I was on auto pilot and driving to work (it was a holiday…) I had to re-route myself and ended up late arriving meeting my friend for lunch.
Now for those that may have have known me a long time know that I am never late. As a kid my parents were always early for everything, it was ingrained in me to be on time. And I always was on time. That is until I started blogging. Now I’m rushing to make it on time or a few minutes late. What’s a few minutes, right?
What are the 10 signs of being an obsessed blogger?
- You end up late for everything – always one more tweet or more more blog post to or blog to comment on.
- You tweet from everywhere including the bathroom, the tub, in the kitchen cooking, etc.
- You look at your stats more than 1x daily.
- You are asked to go somewhere and think: Do I have the time? But you still go, after all you have several apps on your smart phone or tablet to be able to multi-task at anytime from anywhere.
- You burn the cookies in the oven because you think you have a few more minutes or the water boils over and the pan is no longer of any use.
- Your house is full of dust – who has time to clean when there is another post to write? (Until of course you can no longer stand it.) You read more blogs than anything else
- You really get to know a lot of different bloggers and actual meet up with some in person (that’s an awesome thing).
- The keys on your laptop no longer have letters, they are wiped gone from so much typing. (Thank goodness I know them by heart and don’t need to look!)
- You feel better after you complete a blog post – you feel a sense of accomplishment and sometimes it may just relax you too until you feel that next post coming on
- Driving in the wrong direction because you are thinking of your next blog post.
What would you add to the confessions of a an obsessed blogger?
Tweet this image from http://www.softicons.com