Do You Get Bogged Down With Things?
Yesterday I got really bogged down in details. I became miserable after the day slipped by and I had not taken the time to eat. Do you find yourself getting behind with the details often?
Everyone thought with technology we would have more free time. Why isn’t this happening today? I think we just DO more with our time and really do not have any more time. I let myself get so bogged down I did not take time to eat and by 4 pm I was miserable. Today I am taking time and being careful not to get bogged down. It’s so easy to get overwhelmed with paperwork, excel spread sheets, images, social websites, text messages, peeping apps and answering phone calls along the way.
Here are some tips so you don’t get bogged down:
- Take time to eat
- Breathe deep when stressed
- Go for a short walk
- Write a list and follow it – it feels good when you can check them off
- Do one thing at a time
- Let the phone ring and emails flow – answer them when you complete a task
- Do the most when you have your own natural energy
- Save something for tomorrow’s list